We have developed a rewards for information system specifically targeted at cases that have gone unsolved for a long period of time, or high priority matters such as kidnapping where we aim to garner information that could lead to the successful conviction of perpetrators involved in the crime taking into account the ability through.
- SVS Echo-Rewards App
- SVS Telegram – Integrated Communications Channel and Desktop Platform used for mass activation and widespread sharing.
- Facebook targeting to focus on specific demographics as required.
Equipping our citizens and global village community with information for the greater good of every person to help close cases and bring justice and healing. These tools help carry the video messages and case communications from victims, families, Investigating Officers, Provincial and National Communication teams.
- Botha – REWARD 2 months ago Valley Farm Attack Investigation Up to R100 000 Reward offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those who murdered Annemarie Botha and Ruan Brits. BCJ, the SAPS and other stakeholders have been… Read More
- Edwin Mapstone – REWARD 2 years ago SVS Echo-Reward of up to R250 000,00 Specialised Victim Support (SVS) has attached an Echo-Reward of up to R250,000 to anyone who can provide information or support to the investigation leading to the arrest and… Read More
- Malcolm Green – REWARD 2 years ago Combined SVS Echo-Reward of up to R300 000,00 KZN Provincial Communications - Brigadier Jay Naicker The Pietermaritzburg Organised Crime Unit is offering a reward of up to R50 000,00. This has further been supported by… Read More